The Finance Director is responsible to provide timely and accurate financial information and analysis to NSCF management and governing boards, develop and maintain quality internal controls, procedures, reconciliations as well as coordinate audit and tax.
- Manage all daily financial accounting processes and controls.
- Prepare timely and accurate GAAP financial statements.
- Coordinate the process for budgeting, monthly forecasting and pricing review.
- Manage and maintain policies and procedures for AR, AP, payroll and cash management, banking and monthly reconciliations.
- Coordinate annual audit and tax preparation.
- Oversee all risk and employee benefit insurance programs.
- Provide critical decision support and analysis for strategic and near-term initiates by management.
- Projects as may be assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Four-year Accounting Degree.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- 5-7 years previous experience, small to midsized business experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics GP software, Microsoft Word and Excel.
Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Salary range is 55k to 75k.
Submit cover letter and resume to by February 23, 2015:
- mail: National Sports Center, Attn: HR, 1700 105th Ave NE, Blaine, MN 55449