All referees, regardless of sport, must complete the following W9 tax form and return.
The background check is required by MYSA for all soccer referees that are of 18 years of age or older. If your name is not on the list of approved referees, you will not be assigned games for any of the NSC tournaments. Please make sure to follow these steps as soon as possible as it does take a few days to process.
1) Go to www.mcdowellagency.com and click on the “Client Log-in” tab found at the top right.
2) Enter user id: MYSREF and password: MYSREF and click on “Login.”
3) Click on the “Request” tab found at the top of the webpage.
4) Type full name into the “Electronic Signature” box and mark the box next to “My name entered above signifies my Electronic Signature” and click on “Continue” to proceed.
5) The following information is required to complete the background check: last name, first name, current address, city, state, zip code, date of birth, social security number and gender; then click on “Continue” to proceed.
6) Under “Criminal Court Searches” – click on “Add/Edit Jurisdictions.”
7) a) Under “Search Type” click on drop down box and click on “Felony and Misdemeanor,” under “State” click on drop down box and click on “MN,” under “County/Jurisdiction” click on county of residence (in alphabetical order). b) Under “Search Type” click on drop down box and click on “Felony and Misdemeanor,” under “State” click on drop down box and click on “MN,” under “County/Jurisdiction” click on “Statewide” (located at the bottom of the selection list). c) Click on “Add Searches to Order.”
8) Social Trace, National Sex Offender Database and USA Criminal Index are prefilled. Click on “Agree and Submit Order.”
9) Print receipt for your records and log off.
10) Send a check for $15.00 made out to MYSA and mail to MYSA, 11577 Encore Circle, Minnetonka, MN 55343, Attn: Candace Daley.
Registration and Payment
Phone: 763.792.7312 Fx: 763.785.3660