We take pride in building sponsor packages that meet your needs directly. From specific event or league sponsorship to facility wide packages, we listen to your goals to create a true partnership. Please contact John Connelly, NSC Development Director, 763.717.3888, email@example.com.
Here are just some examples of the wide variety of sponsorship and advertising opportunities at the National Center: building and facility sponsors, event and program sponsorships, interior room sponsors, temporary event signage, ice arena dasher boards, golf holes, and event program book advertising.
The following information will give a sense of the type of audience a sponsor will encounter at the National Sports Center.
National Sports Center Demographic Information
- Total annual attendance of 4 million.
- NSC is the most visited sports facility in Minnesota.
- 89% are visitors from the Twin Cities Metro area.
- 3% are Minnesota residents from outside the Twin Cities.
- 8% are out-of-state visitors.
- NSC hosts an average of 12 different programs, events, and activities on the campus each day.
- Because participation in youth sports involves the entire family, the NSC attendance comes from a wide range of age, gender, and income levels.
- Annual out-of-state economic impact: $37 million.
Sport and activity attendance breakdown
- Soccer: 1,522,499
- Ice Sports (hockey, figure skating, broomball, public skating): 1,088,398
- Golf: 26,686
- Non-sport activities (meetings, consumer shows): 151,416
- Miscellaneous field sports (lacrosse, rugby, ultimate disc, football): 451,008
Sport Demographic Data:
Youth soccer participants*:
- 85% are under the age of 14.
- 55/45% male-to-female ratio.
- 95% have internet access.
- 45% live in the suburbs.
- 72% play at least one other organized sport.
Parents of youth soccer players*:
- 96% have internet access.
- 88% are married.
- 59% have a college degree.
- 36% have a household income exceeding $80,000.
- 84% attend most or all of their kids’ soccer games and practices.
* Source: US Youth Soccer Association
Youth hockey families**:
- Spend an average of two hours per visit to the arena.
- Spend an average of $1,600 annually on youth hockey fees and equipment.
- Majority of parents are 35-54, married, college-educated, homeowners, $68,000 average annual household income.
** Source: Arena Marketing Inc.
The National Sports Center Foundation invites sponsor interest and inquiries. Please contact John Connelly, NSC Development Director , 763.717.3888, firstname.lastname@example.org.