- FieldTurf Duraspine is the artificial turf brand
- FieldTurf Tarkett, based in Montreal, pioneered the new generation of “infilled” artificial turf, in which sand and rubber pellets are infilled between monofilament fiber blades of synthetic grass. FieldTurf has been installed in 21 NFL stadiums.
- The field in the Sports Hall will cover 60,996 square feet, including the hallway
- Curtains separate the turf into different sections
- Facility is booked in 1/3 sections, each measuring approximately 30 yards x 55 yards. Renters of larger than 1/3 can choose to have the curtains up or down.
Concessions, Food and Beverages
- No concessions, food or beverages will be allowed
- Clear water ONLY
- Following the no-food-or-beverage rule is the most important thing we can do to keep the facility in new condition
- The monitor desk in Northeast corner of the sports hall
- No bleachers or seating will be offered
- Spectators may bring in their own seating – portable chairs.
- 1/3 size goals are 6 feet x 12 feet.
- Full size goals are available if renters want to play full surface, but these must be requested in advance of the rental date.
Hour Clock System
- Sports Hall reserved in 1-hour time blocks
- No transition time is built into the plan and renters/leagues are booked immediately back to back
- Swift transitions between users are necessary
- Primary parking is Lot B – on the South side of the NSC Sports Hall
- Additional parking is available in either Lot A (Southwest corner of Sports Hall), or Lot C (West of the C outdoor soccer fields and on the south or back side of the Schwan Super Rink ice rink.)
- Download parking map