We are excited to offer you a new waiver experience, NSC Event HQ! Please direct parents to complete their waiver using the process outlined below. The account owner must be 18 years of age or older. (Only one account per family)
- Create your account HERE, or log in to your existing account HERE and skip to the “Complete a Waiver” section below.
- After you have created your account, verify your email and set up your password.
- Log in to your account and add your children and or spouse as “participants” (If applicable).
To Complete a Waiver
Log in to your NSC Event HQ account HERE
Once Logged In:
- Click on the “Customer Tools” link in the main menu bar and then select “Complete waiver”.
- Select the event. You may also filter the events by sport and/or name.
- Enter the Team ID-provided by the team manager.
- Select the participant’s name from the roster (if not on the roster contact the team manager).
- Select the participant’s name from the drop-down in your NSC Event HQ account. If participant is not listed in your account, you must add them.
- Read and accept.
PLEASE NOTE: Managers/Coaches may NOT complete waivers for any player other than their own child. If you do so, all waivers will be re-set and your account will be locked