All referees will be paid online via Arbiter (hockey) or Game Officials (soccer). Please see below for more information:
- NSC Waiver: Complete a 2019 Independent Contractor Form. Referees that are 17 years old or younger will need to have a parent signature. If activity was completed in 2018, complete the 2018 Independent Contractor Form.
- Account registration: Officials must set up accounts for Arbiter (hockey) or Game Officials (soccer) for payroll and scheduling.
- Proof of Age: All officials 17 years old or younger will need to provide a proof of age. Examples include: driver's license, passport, or birth certificate.
- Concussion training: All officials are required to complete this free, online concussion training session. Click here to take concussion training.
- Soccer officials over 17 only: Complete a MYSA background check. Click here to visit the MYSA site.
- Completed documents: Submit to the NSC for processing.
Email: Eric Besse (hockey) or Karah Lodge (soccer)
National Sports Center, Attn: Eric or Karah
1700 105th Ave NE, Blaine, MN 55449
- Year-end tax documents will be issued through the scheduling platforms.
- For soccer, a MYSA background check is required for all soccer referees that are of 18 years of age or older. If your name is not on the list of approved referees, you will not be assigned games for any NSC tournaments. Please make sure to complete as soon as possible as it takes a few days to process. Follow the link above for all information.