Guest Player Rules
- Guest players must be registered with USYS, US Club Soccer or FIFA affiliate and possess a current youth player pass.
- A ‘guest player’ is any player not identified on your current USYS/US Club Soccer or Provincial/Club roster.
- Guest player limit: 6
- Guest players must be registered with USYS or FIFA affiliate and possess a current youth player pass.
- US Club Soccer players may NOT guest play on USYS teams.
- USYS player may NOT guest play on US Club Soccer teams.
- Guest players not registered with Minnesota Youth Soccer Association or US Club Soccer must request travel permit/guest player loan form from respective USYS state association or Canadian province/club. Approved copy must be on file before Final Team Check-in.
- US Club Soccer only: Guest players not registered with your same US Club Soccer should complete the US Club Soccer player loan form. Form can be found in the members only section of the US Club Soccer website. Approved copy must be on file before Final Team Check-in.
Coaches, are you short of players due to injury or other commitments? Aren't having any luck finding a player to complete your roster? Then the NSC All American Cup Player Pool is for you. It connects coaches with players who want to have the All American Cup experience.
Pool Players Seeking a Team
- Complete the player pool registration
- Interested coaches will contact you directly by email.
- Remember: Pool players may only participate on one team.
- If you are picked up by a team:
- Provide the coach with your player code for release of your information to the team roster.
- Remove your name from the player pool for that event by unchecking the participation box.
- Current player pass is required.
- Your tournament coach will not be able to complete Final Team Check-in without your player pass, causing unnecessary delays. Either get your player pass to the coach prior to Final Team Check-in or check in yourself prior to the coach's arrival at Final Team Check-in.
- Be prepared with the name of your team and the team's tournament ID number for faster service at Final Team Check-in.
Coaches Seeking Guest Players
- Log into Team Manager Account; select player pool.
- Search for players by division, level and/or position.
- Click the player’s first name for contact by email.
- If the individual agrees to participate on your team, the player will provide his/her player code necessary for release of information to your roster.
- Return to Team Manader Account player pool. Click the green check mark before the player’s name; enter the player code, which will add the player’s contact information and liability waiver electronically to your roster.
- You will not be able to complete Final Team Check-in without player pass, causing unnecessary delays and maybe even a return trip to Final Team Check-in. Either make arrangements with your guest player to secure the proof of age in advance of Final Team Check-in or have your guest player check in prior to your arrival at Final Team Check-in.